For over 160 years, Siemens has left clear traces in the development of new technology solutions for the whole world, and with over 360,000 employees in more than 190 countries, the company also plays an important role in the challenges of the future. Siemens' Norwegian operations have approximately 1500 employees in 17 locations and a turnover of approximately NOK 5 billion. The Norwegian head office is located in Oslo.
Siemens Large Drive Applications (LDA) is a leading global supplier of high voltage and medium voltage products and solutions for the oil and gas, marine and other industries. We are a company in constant growth and have the entire Nordic and Baltic region as our area of work. We are a dynamic work environment with skilled employees of both sexes.
Due to the increased workload in our finance department, we would like to strengthen our team and are searching for a committed and experienced:
Commercial Sales / Project Controller and Business Administration Professional
Main responsibilities consist of the following:
- Supports the preparation of customer bids and offer calculations together with the sales manager based on input from the technical departments and ensures their completion and accuracy
- Reviews and negotiates customer contracts incl. T&C's together with the Legal department
- Clarifies finance, hedging, tax and all accounting related issues during the bid phase as required
- Responsible for obtaining bid approvals for the financial and commercial aspects of the bid in line with the applicable Limits of Authority (LoA) guidelines
- Acts as project controller for small and medium projects and ensures the compliance with guidelines of all commercial aspects during project execution
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, incl. recording of such in SAP and fulfills all related project reporting and controlling activities
- Supports the Project Manager (PM) that the financial results are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets
- Together with the PM proactively sets up a contract and claim management in the project and supports the PM in identifying and evaluating risk, taking over the full responsibility for all commercial risks and opportunities
- Supports the accountable BA Manager as required with implementation of financial and business administration policies, standards and procedures, for the Nordics LDA organization
- Supports the BA Manager in financial reporting and forecasting and other finance related operations (incl. P&L reporting and Balance Sheet)
- Supports finance projects and/or processes as required
- Bachelor or master degree in finance.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in commercial sales and project controlling
- Minimum of 3 years experience in business controlling
- Experience and knowledge in contract reviews and negotiations
- Experience in working with SAP: PS and FI/CO
- Works independently and in team
- Action oriented, takes initiative, analytical mind and self -determined with the ability to challenge and question topics
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, with good written and oral skills.
- Well organized and methodical, with excellent attention to details.
- Fluency Norwegian and English is mandatory for this position.
We use background checks as a part of our recruitment process.
At Siemens you can build a satisfying career, while making a difference, you`ll be rewarded for your contributions and encouraged to learn and grow. Most important, you`ll be joining a team of people who care about each other sincerely.
Contact Person: Mary Krempien, +47 97704267
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time