This role will be responsible for ensuring proper execution of field assembly and commissioning services in line with agreed targets and ensuring that the project delivered in accordance with the drawings, specifications and the quality described in the contract documents is met and consistent with the client requirements.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsibility for a technically perfect, contractual compliant and economic implementation of assembly and/ or commissioning activities.
- Coordinating the work activities performed by internal and external partners and employees, and monitoring compliance.
- Instruction/ coordination of own and subcontractors' personnel on site.
- Recognizing contractual non-conformances and adopting remedial measures in consultation with the project management.
- Monitoring costs for discrepancies in the context of supplies and services
- Auditing of invoices for supplies and services rendered that are submitted by subcontractors.
- Specification, review/ inspection and acceptance of subcontractors' supplies and services (e.g., site infrastructure, assembly packages) and handover to the customer. Steering/ participating in acceptance by the customer and/ or official authority
- Documentation of compliance with relevant standards, regulations, quality and EHS guidelines
- Feedback of lessons learned to internal partners (e.g., Project Managers, Project Facilitators, body of experts)
- Continuous improvement of workflows and processes
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Proven 5-7 years of site management experience,
- Advanced level of knowledge in Tunnel / Bridge E&M works will be an asset
- Analytical thinking, working for team, using own initiative in critical paths.
- Very good command of English
- Very good knowledge in MS Office Applications
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates,
- Able to work in Turkey and/or abroad
- Candidate will be settled in Merzifon-Amasya.
- Driving license is required
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex Ulasim Teknolojileri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time