For our fun and dynamic Internal Digitalization team we are looking for a Business Analyst Digital Transformation. The position will be carried out 80% in our Belgium office and 20% in our Luxemburg office. We offer flexible teleworking options.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings, and industries, enhancing the way people live and work and significantly improving efficiency and sustainability.
Do you want to change the future every day? Are you at ease with lean project management and juggling different stakeholder’s interests? Would you describe yourself as a natural communicator and born team player that likes to dive deep into problems in order to come up with innovative solutions? Do you like to work in a fast-paced, dynamical team where no 2 days are the same?
Then you should read on!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our team needs your innovative thinking and process building. You are not only open to new ideas but are actively generating them.
What will you be doing?
You will be mainly responsible for translating our business’ needs in adaptation/implementation of internal digital tools. These are developed by the Head Quarters in Switzerland. On the one hand you will assist in simplifying the transfer of information between departments and on the other hand in facilitating access to this information.
This consists of:
- Being in charge of all phases of the project; request phase/testing phase/pilot phase/ implementation phase
- Providing training to key and end users (f.e. technical colleagues, managers etc.)
- Designing the AS-IS workflow and identifying the wastes to define the changes to be made in order to achieve an optimized and efficient TO-BE by also integrating changes related to the new digital tools to be implemented.
- Acquire a good understanding of the needs of our internal departments in order to translate them appropriately for the developers of the Head Quarters in Switzerland. This entails maintaining and building excellent relationships with your internal colleagues.
- Providing user assistance(troubleshooting & diagnosis, modification requests, assistance files, training, documentation).
- Implementing digital tools that aren’t provided by the Head Quarters (e. Macros in Excel/DashBoard / SharePoint/ Forms/…)
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- You have a BS or MA degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Business Engineering or equivalent by experience
- You have previous experience in project management, business consultancy, business analysis, change management etc.
- You have a positive and proactive personality with a critical and analytical mindset
- You like to think out the box and you distinguish yourself as a highly adaptable person
- You have excellent project management skills and are well-organized and structured to handle multiple projects at once
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI, Power Automate, Powerpoint, Word). Proficiency in VBA is an asset.
- You have excellent communication skills and are capable of translating stakeholder’s needs into the appropriate solutions. You like to negotiate, listen, understand, convince, and spar stakeholders.
- In order to communicate properly with all stakeholder syou speak fluently Dutch, French and English. German is a plus
What will Siemens offer you?
At Siemens you get the opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment. Here you can explore a wide range of functions. Moreover, we invest in your training to build a good career. You can count on permanent coaching and guidance by a godfather/mother.
Because we actively support home- and teleworking, we offer alternatives to the mobility problem. We offer you a competitive remuneration package with a wide range of possible fringe benefits.
At Siemens, we work with and for each other. Are you someone who strives for responsibility, continuous innovation and excellence? Would you like to actively contribute to the world of tomorrow at a leading international technology player? Then apply now. See you soon!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time