ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
• Provide scrum team backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration/grooming of the user stories
• Work with cross-functional scrum teams and various stakeholders, including design/user experience, test engineering, and user experience.
• Ensure that the scrum team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared work items to work on.
• Requirements analysis and development of the system functional specification.
• Provide Requirement Engineering and Risk Engineering expertise with an emphasis on medical device hardware Oversee, monitor, and support feature development from inception through all testing phases (system integration, verification, & validation). Past experience of working with stakeholders to identify and assess product risks and provide risk analysis and risk evaluation support.
• Perform verification testing of requirements during sprints and system integration test phases
• Participate in Change Control Board (CCB) and coordinate change requests and defect reports
• Generate novel ideas for product and attempt to file the same for Patents after due diligence with evaluator and keeping the feasibility and business impact in mind
• Ability to work as an individual contributor
• Bachelor’s degree and 6-7 years of product or project development experience in software or hardware preferably in a medical device
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
• Strong, analytic and decision-making skills
• Knowledge of Healthcare IT Standards HL7, DICOM
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time