Job title: Senior Process Associate (Ledger Accounting Clerk - C&B)
Global Business Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
We provide a variety of competitive,
innovative, and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial
records to financial closing and reporting. We process, compile, and deliver
relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial,
Tax and Master Data Services.
We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Candidate will be responsible for performing Cash and bank activities for Siemens Business Units
- Ensuring timely Bank Statement upload, Bank interim open items clearing and Bank account Reconciliation
- Candidate will be responsible for handling of all internal / external cash and bank quires and month end
- closing activities
- Follow-up and Co-ordinate within team and with the BU for open items and Effective Query handling
- Ability to Handle the assigned tasks with 100 % Accuracy
- Participation in Org events/engagements
Required Skills and Experience?
- Min. Degree in Accounting / Finance
- 2+ year of experience in accounting and finance process with ERP systems like SAP/Spiridon
- 1+ relevant experience in Cash and bank activities
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Flexible to work on night or rotation shifts
- Act proactively to address challenges and opportunities
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time