- You will be responsible for the software architecture, design and development of modules at Scrum team level by guiding scrum team members
- Plan, execute and track software architecture activities within the scrum teams and adhering to timeline, quality and features.
- As a Lead Software developer responsible for developing the architecture and design for a set of components of (a) feature(s) based on specified implicit and explicit requirements you will be responsible for the setting the guidelines within the team and enforcing them.
- Take ownership of Continuous Code Quality and NFR governance for the product within Scrum team
- Perform code review, design reviews and mentor the team in technical areas related to the product modules/components
- We need a professional with at least 2 years of experience in supporting Scrum teams along with Product Architect in architecture and design and development for Features/User Stories in Scrum teams with overall 8-10 years of Dev experience.
- Proven experience in Object Oriented Architecture and Design of modules in Java Spring Boot / Node.js / Python, Angular 9+, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Microservices, AWS, ORM, PostgreSQL
- Understand the principles of a cloud native applications and are comfortable working with containers and micro services.
- Know-how in SW Architecture frameworks, Architecture & Design patterns.
- SWA (Software Architecture) training and certification or similar certification would be an added advantage
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time