· Material plan and purchasing with domestic and international suppliers.
· Ensuring material availability for production and delivery.
· Monitoring inventory level to guarantee high supply levels with minimum inventories in a cost-effective way.
· Provide support for logistics activities to improve productivity.
· Material phase in / phase out for exist products to minimize scrap material.
Education and Experience
· Experience:3~5 years’ experience in related supply chain field, planning, purchasing, order management, inventory control, etc.
· Education: Bachelor’s degree or above. logistics, business relevant major preferred
Competence and Knowledge
· English skill both in verbal and written.
· SAP experience (MRP, MM, SD, etc.)
· Material planning and purchasing; Inventory controlling.
· Communicate effectively, respectfully, and proactively in diverse business situations with external/internal parties.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time