Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings and industries, enhancing the way people live and work and significantly improving efficiency and sustainability
Would you like to join us as a Cloud Cybersecurity Expert?
This is your challenge:
- Support Agile DevOps teams and the Cybersecurity community with application security designs, requirements specifications, prioritization of backlogs, and the verification of implementation.
- Perform security assessments and risk evaluations on existing IT application landscape and identifying of risk mitigating countermeasures.
- Support penetration testing activities by defining scope, severity rating of findings and identification of sustainable remediation measures
- Knowledge sharing within Cybersecurity community and representation of Siemens Smart Infrastructure Cybersecurity in corporate initiatives and projects
Your skills and experience
- Degree in Computer Science or IT Security or equivalent Security Certifications like CISSP, CISA, CCSP, or relevant SANS certifications
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in one of the professional experience fields
- Knowledge of security standards and regulations (e.g. ISO27001, SOC2, IEC62443,etc. is an advantage)
- Knowledge of secure Application Architectures including the evaluation and integration of 3rd party SaaS applications
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an advantage
- Experience or working in Agile teams is an advantage
- Ability to translate technical content into business language
- Good command of English (German is an advantage)
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time