Given the high potential growth within the Middle East &
Asia Pacific (MA) region, the main responsibility of the role is driving the
marketing and communications strategy and supporting our regional team in
creating a greater impact within the market. The defined strategy is to be
aligned with the business goals and focus on customer centricity and sales
enablement. Together with a defined communications approach, the function will
also drive employee engagement initiatives.
• Develop and execute regional integrated marketing and communications strategies to drive brand awareness, thought leadership and lead & demand generation in support of business strategy and growth objectives
• Analysis of relevant markets and verticals within the Region based on internal and external insight
• Contribute to global projects by joining project teams and providing market-related inputs, where applicable.
• Lead global projects roll out in MA Region, in conjunction with global team.
• Development of content for sales and branding, actively with HQ, based on global and corporate messaging and governance
• Provide strategic communication advice to senior leaders across the business to help achieve the objectives of their projects and programmes
• Exploring avenues for customer interaction through customer-relationship programs or Siemens presence at expos/conventions
• Drive employee engagement and communication initiatives including monthly newsletter, competency trainings and internal events.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
• 6-7 years of experience in marketing, communications and/or journalism
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, mass communications or other advertising subjects preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and significant experience in working with senior leadership teams, cross-regional teams, and other key stakeholders
• Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Personality to lead the organization as a team player and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders, while being independent and proactive at the same time
• Strong knowledge and abilities to use multiple platforms and channels (including digital) for a range of audiences
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time