Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers (SHS) values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our Asia Pacific (AP) team as Regional Remote Service IT Specialist (2-Year Contract) - Chinese Speaking to troubleshoot incident using remote diagnostics tools, data collection (e.g. logs) and the knowledge base for solution.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will work collaboratively with Radiologists, Cardiologists, Clinical & Administrative staff, and IT staff, to resolve reported issues.
- You will monitor and update delivered Healthcare Solution.
- You will maintain good customer satisfaction rate.
- You will contribute to achieving the Siemens Healthineers strategy and principles.
- You are passionate to work with people and committed to deliver best services to customers across the globe.
- You will participate in a scheduled 24x7 on-call shift rotation.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Technical or Diploma and above in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in a customer service environment.
Your personality and skills:
- You possess knowledge on PC hardware, server, storage system, virtualization, cloud solution and basic networking.
- You possess knowledge on Database software like SQL and Oracle.
- You possess knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- You possess strong attributes and experience in solving complex problems.
- Good communication skill - written and oral.
- You understand the diversity in different cultures and leverage on the strengths of diversity. Passion to work with people and committed to deliver best services to customers across the Asia Pacific region.
- You are proficient in Chinese and English both written and spoken to communicate with our local Customers in China and global Colleagues.
- Working Location: China, Shanghai/ Singapore. No relocation required.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in
"Excellence in Total
Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy"
at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for
"Employer of the Year"
at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time