Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U
We are recruiting for a Hardware Planning Analyst to join excellent our team in Shannon on a contract until September 2022
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone to join a Global organisation where they will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of master data elements within our ERP and supporting systems related to our HW product offerings. You'll build and maintain part numbers based on submitted and approved requirements, in a number of systems as well as the creation of the inventory forecasts based on sales input and run rates, and translate those forecasts into procurement plans for components and subassemblies!
What will be involved?
- Collaborate closely with divisional finance and other impacted partners on quarterly procurement plans and budgets
- Coordinate/enter returns/repairs orders and liaise with all impacted parties, ensuring completion of these orders
- Perform audits across systems to ensure continuity and consistency of key data elements
- Collaborate positively with a significant number of multi-functional and Global internal customers
- Help with testing of new systems coming on line
- Support multiple ad-hoc project initiatives and tasks as needed
- Draft training documentation and work instructions
This Position is that of a junior planner and would suit either a recent graduate in a related discipline or an individual with some experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of principles of Inventory management, supply chain management & materials planning - a related qualification (eg APICS)
- Strong digital literacy - (Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Microsoft Teams)
- Experience in SAP production and planning related ERP environment
- Customer service related experience required, ideally experience taking care of other countries & time zones
We are looking for candidates who have a proven ability to build and handle all types of relationships. Excellent communications skills, both spoken and written, does this sound like you? Then please apply.
You'll be an excellent teammate with a strong can do attitude, who is able to work well with all people; including engineers and senior leaders, but also a self-starter who can show Initiative and work autonomously when required.We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time