Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Carry out clinical marketing activities and supporting regional and national marketing events to line up with product and clinical marketing strategy
2. Work together with clinical marketing team to manage reference sites
3. Identifying and close collaborate with local research partners
4. Leading the design and implementation of research projects in a way consistent with international standards and in the interest of Siemens and the partner
5. Management of the collaboration process from identifying a partner, project design, project implementation, completion of data collection, storage and presentation and final closure of the projects
6. Preparation and writing of scientific papers together with external partners to ensure the work has impact in the scientific community
7. Maintain good contact to the International Collaboration team
8. Supporting sales organization to achieve the business goal by the means of scientific marketing presentation and education
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Minimum 3 years experience in medical field and experience with related equipment is plus. Experience in publishing and presenting scientific work to the medical community is highly recommended.
2. Master degree or PH.D, majored in Technologist/Technician, clinical scientist in medically related field
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time