Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Manager of SHS QT QR Quality Management (f/m/d) to develop new and future-oriented strategies in the QM area.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You develop new and future-oriented strategies in the QM area to support the Siemens Healthineers portfolio and strategy efficiently and sustainably, e.g., in the area of digitalization, artificial, intelligence, product quality and diversity
- You lead a competent team providing demand-driven services and support in all areas of a QM system for Siemens Healthineers units worldwide
- Using a catalog of analysis measures, you identify QM focus topics or risks, and develop and implement appropriate concepts for related consulting and governance projects
- You are responsible for an effective Healthineers-wide Quality & Regulatory audit and assessment program (incl. coordination of audit team resources and execution of the audit program), creating timely transparency of potential QT risks and opportunities
- You lead and develop a competent team of QM experts enriching the organization with their knowledge, and themselves finding sustainable development opportunities for their career in our company
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed your studies in Natural Sciences or related fields
- You have many years of professional experience in the field of quality management for invitro diagnostic (IVD) products; practical expertise and knowledge in the various subject areas for IVD is a prerequisite
- You have a very profound knowledge of relevant QM requirements in medical technology (ISO standards, laws), practical experience in auditing (MDSAP, ISO, GMP), you are certified as an auditor according to ISO 19011 and have participated in international authority inspections.
- You have many years of leadership experience, ideally international, and understand how to effectively lead global teams across multiple time zones
Your attributes and skills:
- You are able to communicate fluently in English, both written and spoken. German skills are good to have
- Your leadership style is characterized by openness, motivational ability, intercultural understanding, quality and results orientation and appreciative communication; creativity, initiative and flexibility are typical for you
- You are characterized by your hands-on mentality and your ability to work independently
- You are a team player with the ability to work with different hierarchies and cultures
- You are willing to travel (approximately 30%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Somya Shetty.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time