Your new role – Project Manager EMEA – Siemens Advanta Solutions
We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
Siemens Advanta unlocks the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their unique digitalization journey. We are advisors and trusted solution partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8,000 employees in 19 countries. Highly skilled and experienced experts offer services which range from consulting to design & prototyping to solutions & implementation and operation.
We aim to create a tangible impact on society by bringing state-of-the-art IoT use cases to life. We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
Change the future with us and be ready to act as role model for our Siemens Advanta Values: Dare to Dream, Love our Customers, Team Wins, Enjoy the Ride
As a Project Manager, you will be part of our Advanta Solutions organization and you will be responsible for:
- Delivering IoT implementation / turnkey projects, using waterfall, agile, and hybrid methods
- Managing scope, resource, time, cost, and quality in software implementation / turnkey projects
- Monitoring and controlling all aspects of the projects, including Customer / partner relationship management, planning, monitoring, tracking, financial management, risk and opportunity management, stakeholder management, project communications as well as customer satisfaction
- Supporting sales team for additional business opportunities with active participating to BD activities, transferring the know-how from completed/ongoing projects as well as with the help of customer satisfaction during project execution
- Identifying, drafting, estimating, and proactively managing Project Change Requests / Opportunities
- Act as the main point of contact between the Customer and the delivery organization
- Creating, maintaining, managing, and executing project plans
- Assessing and managing risks throughout the project life cycle together with preventive / corrective measures and improvement scenarios
- Calculating and continuously monitoring project’s EAC and ETC (On-time/On-budget)
- Maintaining financial health throughout project life cycle, conducting profit and loss responsibility
- You are the first line of communication during project escalation
- Reporting regularly on project progress and status (internal and external), following a project review cadence
- Tracking and managing projects’ action, issue, and problem items
- Continuously interacting with, monitoring and providing direction to the project team (engineers, developers, solution architects, testers, etc.)
- You are comfortable communicating with customer executives, managing customer expectations and relationship
- Constantly looking for ways to expand the value to the customer by understanding customer problems and identifying the proper actions to address
- Close collaboration and working together with your colleagues and transferring the lessons learned to the organization
- Leading project members to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines, ensuring compliance to local standards and law of countries directly affected and Ensuring compliance to internal and international rules
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- You have experience in implementing customer focused projects in a lead Project Manager capacity, experience in leading strategic projects from start to end of delivery
- You are comfortable and have experience working in a multicultural environment and across different time zones, you drive intercultural communication and collaboration
- Experience in managing subcontractors, suppliers, working together with partners
- Experience in managing relationships with project team members incl. engineers, developers and technical resources (both on-shore & off-shore)
- Experience in managing multi phased projects with 10+ resources and longer than 12 months in duration
- Knowledge in applying Design Thinking and Lean/Agile methodologies
- Wide experience within Energy and Utilities expected - experience in Buildings, Campuses and Districts area is a plus
- Fluent in English and French. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset
- Must have demonstrable experience understanding and managing project’s financials
- Must be proficient in MS Project/MS Project Server
- You are PMP, IPMA Level B/C or PM@Siemens certified
- You are willing to travel – Depending on project stages and engagement
- You enjoy working in a virtual and dynamic environment
We’ve got quite a lot to offer! How about you?
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time