Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As "Investment Manager (f/m/d)", you will implement the corporate shareholder function vis-à-vis the portfolio companies of Yunex Traffic and advise or support the adoption of resolutions on the corporate structure of investments. In your area of responsibility, you will work closely with external auditors.
- You assess M&A activities from an accounting, corporate, tax and macroeconomic perspective, develop optimized corporate law concepts in the context of incorporations and spin-offs and prepare the results in meaningful presentations for internal and external addressees.
- You regularly analyze the capital structure and dividend potential of companies as well as their balance sheet development. In doing so, you will ensure a uniform dividend policy and implement internal Group guidelines.
- Furthermore, you will support the members of the Executive Board of the Yunex Traffic companies and the management levels in fulfilling their management and supervisory mandates at internal and external companies.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a degree (Master) in business administration.
- You also have many years of sound professional experience at an auditing firm, in the M&A environment or in the area of financial analysis and bring along sound experience in project management.
- Your very good German and English skills round off your profile.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time