SIMEA Sibiu is specialized in the production of electrical and electronic parts and components, cable manufacturing, metal processing, electrical motors and components production. As a member of the Siemens Corporation, SIMEA Sibiu takes advantage of collaboration with various divisions to ensure top quality, innovative solutions and competitive prices on an international level.
EP SI is producing low voltage products as well as control products in a worldwide manufacturing network.
The CFO is overall responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, bank relation. Strong collaboration with CEO and the executive team to implement board decisions in terms of strategy and operation for 4 plants. Ensures legal compliance of all financial functions.
In your EP SI Head of Finance role you will partner with the Plant Manager and be an active driver of the business and act as the trusted partner and an advocate for the shareholders.Responsibilities:
- Full P&L responsibility for the electrical product factory in Sibiu and therefore the responsibility for all commercial aspects of our manufacturing operations within the manufacturing facility.
- You drive business results by pro-actively identifying opportunities for business process and finance improvements and ensuring timely execution.
- Responsible for the preparation, analysis, and execution of the annual budget, monthly forecasts, and reports.
- Lead the analysis and interpretation of financial reporting for strategy, initiatives, product costing and investment plans.
- Coordinate and ensure accurate and timely completion of all accounting, financial statements and reporting, and other finance-related operations in line with quality standards and within internal requirements.
- Lead and develop a team of more than 30 finance professionals in 5 different departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or another related field required.
- 10+ years of experience including five years of management with significant P&L and Leadership responsibility.
- Required manufacturing environment experience.
- Executive-level leadership, interpersonal, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills required.
- Lead and proactively inspire change and deliver compelling message to secure commitment and buy-in
- Inspire and empower others to deliver results
- Driven by impact and cultivate a winning spirit
- Navigating global, highly matrixed organizations including processes and shaping the culture
- Value and promote a diverse workforce while ensuring employee engagement
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIMEA SIBIU S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time