- Developing software components based on technical design document that leverage company software.
- Writing and executing unit test plans to test software components.
- Participating in post-development activities such as UAT, System Go-live support.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or other technical discipline.
- Experienced/interested in software development, preferably with the following programming languages:
- SQL Server
- Strong verbal/written skill and teamwork.
- Must be able to work in Penang.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time