Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and flawless places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Change the future with us!
What are your main responsibilities?
- Support Agile DevOps teams and the Cybersecurity community with application security designs, requirements specifications, prioritization of backlogs, and the verification of implementation.
- Perform security assessments and risk evaluations on existing IT application landscape and identifying of risk mitigating countermeasures.
- Support penetration testing activities by defining scope, severity rating of findings and identification of sustainable remediation measures
- Knowledge sharing within Cybersecurity community and representation of Siemens SI Cybersecurity in corporate initiatives and projects
What will be your daily tasks?
- Degree in Computer Science or IT Security or equivalent Security Certifications like CISSP, CISA, CCSP, or relevant SANS certifications
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in one of the professional experience fields
- Knowledge of security standards and regulations (e.g. ISO27001, SOC2, IEC62443,etc.)
- Knowledge of secure Application Architectures including the evaluation and integration of 3rd party SaaS applications
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an advantage
- Experience or working in Agile teams is a plus
- Ability to translate technical content into business language
- Proven interpersonal skills including attention to detail, communication and customer management skills with advanced problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology)
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, self-motivated, able to work in an independent manner.
Please, include a CV in English so that it can be reviewed.You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#cybersecurity #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time