The successful candidate will report to the MindSphere Business Developer Director for China and based in Shanghai or Beijing office.
· Scope, plan and execute presentation, demos and proofs-of-concept as required to ensure prospects, clearly understand the value which can be generated by the MindSphere platform for customer.
· Sell value and become the trusted advisor to technical stakeholders including developers, DevOps, IT staff, CxO, support, services, etc.
· Understand and sell solutions to address high level business problems, incorporating the Siemens MindSphere IoT Platform. In many cases, this will involve engaging with large multi-divisional businesses such as ERP, Product Lifecycle Management, 3rd Consulting Company.
· Assist Account Executive to create a compelling business case to sell the value/ROI of the Siemens solution, frequently dovetailing into the customer’s long-term product lifecycle.
· Assist Account Executives in devising strategic account plans and strategies.
· Understand the competition and use knowledge to effectively position Siemens MindSphere to win.
· Elucidation and documentation of customer requirements and goals.
· Operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment. And with the capability to call customers individually.
· Collaborate with global MindSphere SME and management team on major accounts.
· Undertake any other duties required by the company.
· Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and a strong history of achievement over career.
· Minimum of 5 years pre-sales experience in the industry selling enterprise software, and with good understanding of solution selling and value selling.
· Possess broad familiarity with a variety of technologies and expertise in a subset of those. Areas of particular emphasis are:
· Internet of Things and Industry 4.0
· Application Development Languages and Frameworks (e.g. C/C++, Java, Node.js)
· Data management (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, ETL platforms)
· Cloud Platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Alibaba Cloud)
· Big Data(Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Streaming Processing).
· Industry Automation (PLC, OPC UA, ModBus, TIA Portal, SCATDA) is a very good advantage.
· BI & Analytics (R, SAS, Tableau, SPSS, ML, DL) is a good advantage.
· PLM&ERP(Windchill, TeamCenter, Enovia, SAP, MES) is a good advantage.
· Excellent ability to articulate and understand the customer strategy and Siemens solution strategy independently.
· Good understanding of the complex and typically long sales cycles at the strategic level.
· Flexibility in work schedules, including up to 50% travel.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time