About Siemens Financial Services (“SFS”)
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality! Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play a meaningful role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our dynamic team and let us work together on that which will be important tomorrow!
Regional Cybersecurity Expert
The Cybersecurity team of Siemens Financial Services is seeking an experienced and qualified professional who will serve as the primary point of contact for Cybersecurity matters for our business and IT in the wider Asia region (e.g., Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Russia (Vladivostok), and Singapore).
The work will be fast-paced, and the successful candidate will have a pivotal role in protecting the most critical elements of the business, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards, and driving operational excellence in accordance with the Cybersecurity strategy.
This position will report directly to the Chief Cybersecurity Officer of Siemens Financial Services and is located in Singapore.
- You identify Information Security goals, objectives and needs of the business environment to ensure a holistic protection of the most critical assets of the business.
- You accompany application and service managers in the implementation of derived protection measures.
- You detect deviations from protection requirements and support the identification and implementation of compensating measures.
- You advise business and IT colleagues on Cybersecurity topics such as the secure design of processes and system architectures and increase their awareness on security threats.
- You lead the Cybersecurity workstream of IT/business projects to ensure secure services and business processes right from the start.
- You drive the assessment of security vulnerabilities, mitigation of findings and implementation of security controls for financial services applications and the underlying IT infrastructure. (vulnerability management)
- You contribute to Risk Management processes to give senior management a clear picture of relevant Cybersecurity risks.
- You handle security incidents in close cooperation with the Siemens Cyber Defense Center and CERT.
- You are in contact with other Cybersecurity units,
service providers and build up your network in the Siemens Cybersecurity
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- You have a strong background in Computer Science or Business Information Technology, ideally with a focus on Cybersecurity.
- You already gained 5+ years of experience in similar roles.
- You have solid knowledge about current threats to IT applications/services and infrastructures and are familiar with state-of-the-art protection measures.
- You have already applied Information Security Frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001).
- You offer strong analytical skills to identify, assess and mitigate security vulnerabilities in a structured manner.
- Able to work in ambiguity and drive towards specific value-based outcomes
- You are experienced in large, global matrix organizations and know how to collaborate effectively virtually – across teams, cultures, and time zones.
- Some regional/international travel
- Experience working with various stakeholders, e.g., communication of technical topics to C-suite audiences
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISA or CISM to prove your topic matter expertise
- Experience in regulated environments, ideally in the financial services sector
- Practical experience in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Experience in the implementation of pragmatic protection measures in Cloud and SaaS environments
- Zero Trust models
- Agile methods already applied in practice and good understanding of the benefits of DevSecOps
- Communication skills in any additional language spoken in the region
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experience makes us more driven and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Bank GmbH, Singapore Branch
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time