SMEC LOG logistic operational purchaser is responsible for supply of raw materials used by manufacturing. They should keep material available to meet production demand and delivery schedule in maximum with lower logistic cost.
What are my responsibilities?
• Check daily purchasing requisition in SPI system, release and following up purchase orders to meet production demand and delivery demand.
• Organize suppliers to give order confirmation in time and track orders delivery status and monitor suppliers delivery performance.
• Monitor database to develop a reasonable purchase schedule and quantity, to meet manufacturing demand with lower inventory.
• Pull-in or Pull-out materials according to planning adjustment.
• Negotiate with supplier about delivery time, delivery frequency, ….to optimize supply chain.
• Contact QM/Production, supplier for quality problem solving, return goods and handle replacement and claim issue.
• process optimization of supply chain Coordinate BA/FA, GSS and supplier for payment issue if need.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. Around 3 years working in logistic / operational procurement functions as well as cross-functional experience through working in other related logistics function.
3. High ownership culture and very strong result orientation
4. SAP knowledge, MRP principle, MM module operation
5. Knowledge of technical (product), contract law and IT tools are preferred
6. Has basic knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001
了解 ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001运行基本规则。
7. Good collaboration with internal and excellent communication ability with external parties, good English writing, reading, speaking