- Implements superior standards, guidelines and processes regarding effective Contract Management.
- Maintains quality standards and applies tools to support Contract Management processes.
- Analyses and comments on tenders, contracts and contract related documents.
- Participates in developing project specific concepts and in due dilligences for M&A projects.
- Supports LoA process and checks compliance with other internal guidelines.
- Participates in contract negotiations and in formulation/implementation of negotiation strategy.
- Ensures Project Execution.
- Develops, implements and regularly reviews the claim strategy with regards to customers, sub-suppliers and partners together with accountable project management.
- Captures internal data and prepares presentations and analyses.
- Shares best practices in the CM community. Standardizes contracts and improves processes.
- Sets up and conducts trainings for business partners and colleagues.
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent in law, or similar is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience negotiating contracts.
- Experience in an international commercial negotiations and contract drafting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in writing and speaking English.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time