At Digital Industries IT, we deliver powerful IT solutions for the organization, driving digitalization. Through our work, we provide the technical foundation for innovation. For Siemens Digital Industries applications and data are the essence of Digitalization of internal and customer facing processes. Permanent revision and adaption to innovation as well as enhancing security are the main challenges to drive digitalization within our units.The use of standard software from strong partners and the possibilities of the cloud are central elements of our work, along with an agile approach.
We implement what matters. That is your contribuition.
- As the application manager (f/m/d) you will set up the future operation model and transfer the various development projects into a secure and high-performance application. In doing so, you will consider the existing operating processes according to ITIL and company internal standards as well as new requirements. You coordinate the service needs with other application managers, platform managers, and infrastructure suppliers
- The goal for the position is clearly to deliver the service that best fits business needs in terms of performance, adaptability, reliability and (cyber-) security and costs
- The preferred operation model is DevOps. The solutions run mainly in hybrid virtual private cloud environments (AWS or Azure). The development is based on C# and .Net framework. Terraform is in use as well as GitLab is the CI/CD-environment
- The end-to-end responsible application manager manages quality, budget, suppliers and complex interfaces. You keep an eye on the application security and implementation quality as well as the service delivery
- You select and order services, transfer completed IT components/functions from projects into operation and set up future service structures in terms of content and organization
- You also define monitoring and support processes
- You successfully completed your studies in (business) computer science or (business) management with a strong IT orientation
- A few years of relevant professional experience in global IT operations are required, preferably in the web environment and with SaaS and cloud solutions
- You have been involved in projects in a responsible role aimed at building IT solutions or have experience in operating IT solutions from a service perspective
- You are familiar with the various monitoring, reporting and SLA concepts and know how to apply them in a targeted manner; ideally you are ITIL certified
- We need your experience in agile working and the DevOps approach in previous tasks
- You have experience with service providers and can manage and monitor services
- Experience in Microsoft technologies like C# and .Net framework, relational databases and cloud environments (AWS, Azure) helps you to become successful in this role
- You enjoy working in a team, have strong (intercultural) communication skills and are able to reconcile different interests
- A very good command of English and German round off your profile
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time