Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as PET Radiopharmaceutical Territory Manager for New England & Great Lakes Region
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Territory Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for sales and contracting of PET radio-tracers to hospitals, outpatient imaging centers and mobile vendors to increase and maintain market share
- Fuel the growth of PETCT imaging by working with and educating customers, referring physician and imagers on appropriate utilization
- Establish working relationship with operations to ensure customer satisfaction in a profitable business environment
- Apply complex sale strategies with our business partners to increase 3rd party product utilization
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Sales and contracting experience in a Hospital or Outpatient Imaging or GPO space.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in the customer environment and able to manage customer relationships at a high level while driving longterm retentation
- Ability to work, analysis and drive results with an interdisciplinary team on an operational level
- Willingness to travel and flexibility with your work schedule to meet business needs.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) with ability to learn new software programs.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Position requires 70% travel, candidate should live in New England Region as the travel will be a combination of day and overnight trips
- CNMT (Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologists) or ARRT ( America Regristery of Radiology Technologists) a plus
- Experience in PET and/or Nuclear Medicine and Radiology Sales a plus
- Prior experience in radiology or imaging fields a plus
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.