1. Monthly Closing and Variance Analysis
Partner with accounting & controlling department to ensure the on-time and accurate closing, and provide monthly reporting packages with 100% accuracy; Manage deep-dive analysis on the report and provide value-added advise on the improvement opportunites.
2. Monthly Forecast
Lead forecast to reflect best estimation and drive strong delivery in financial performance; Handle system loading and review package preparation with forecast data.
3. Financial Planning / Budgeting
Coordinate with all functional teams to initiate budget process and make schedule to finalize MTA ( Medical Target Agreement )/ MBR ( Medical Business Review ) planning, monitor and analyze financial result; take measures to ensure the target fulfillment.
4. Take ownership to manage all different kinds of ad hoc analysis or projects, including but not limited to volume, mix, margin improvement, SG&A, BS (Balance Sheet, FCF (Free Cash Flow) etc.
5. Lead and partner with Business Line to provide financial support and professional guidance; provide Business Line 's performance reporting from finance perspective to management team.
6. Work as Business Administration role to Functions including coordinate, monitor the function’s daily spendings, provide insights to improve the functions’ financial performance, and lead the MBR( Medical Business Review )/MTA( Medical Target Agreement )/Forecast process.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in business controlling and finance.
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in finance managment, accounting and etc.ing experience in business controlling and finance.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time