What are my responsibilities?
• Perform the Services for Automation Software including with Field Services as Programming, Commissioning, Troubleshooting, Preventive Maintenance
• Perform the Commissioning for Automation System
• Handle, including planning and execution, assigned Project and Services as customer requirement as Timeline / Cost and satisfy the customer
• Design, Selection and Configuration for both Hardware and Software of Automation System as Customer Requirement/Project Specification.
• Support and Coordinate with Sale for Creating any opportunity regarding to Products, Solutions, Systems and Services
• Support and Coordinate with Sale for Preparing any Proposal regarding to Products, Solutions, Systems and Services
• Technical Support as customer inquiries
• Gather feedback from customer (customer inquiries), provide ideas and suggestions on product and service adaption and development and after-sales service.
• Build-up, maintain and develop good relationships with customer assess, customer’s needs, suggest product and service adaption when necessary.
• Track, Report current and future services opportunities on a monthly basis to the superior
• Other as assign by superior
• Minimum 2 - 5 year of experience in Automation System Services and Commissioning
• Experience / Knowledge for Variable Speed Drives will be special considered.
• Services Mindset
• Systematic Thinking with Flexibility Working
• Good interpersonal, communication skills and customer oriented
• Good team player, communication skills and customer oriented
• Good of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office (PCS7 experience will be advantage)
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time