We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new role you are part of an interdisciplinary team of AI experts & software developers where you shape development and productization of AI driven software products & -services for industrial customers.
- You lead the project execution to ensure the scope is delivered with quality on time and cost planned
- You coordinate the interface between customer and project execution team
- You negotiate with customer any needed contract changes during project execution
- You are already involved in the offer phase and support the offer and sales team in customer advice, concept development, feasibility studies and calculations
- You shape a culture of continuous learning, technological excellence, and open innovation within Siemens Digital Industries and beyond
- You keep yourself updated with respect to methodologies and best practices (eg. attend conferences/symposia) and actively share knowledge within the team
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in a related technical field, e.g., computer science, engineering.
- You’ve already gained many years of professional experiences in customer project execution, as project engineer or project lead
- Basis concepts and fundamentals of AI/ML and first experience in designing and developing AI/ML algorithms for the industrial domain are a plus
- You have basic insights into or first experience on AI-DevOps including integration & operation of AI ‘products’ are an advantage
- In addition, you have knowledge on the industry manufacturing process
- You are able to understand customer pain points, challenges, needs and to conduct workshop to structure and propose potential solutions
- It is no problem for you to communicate with customers in industrial language and talk about AI topics
- To your set of skills count excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain trustful relationships across all hierarchies and within an ecosystem of internal and external partners
- You have demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex design information, technical decisions, and issues to both highly technical and non-technical peers
- You don’t mind travelling internationally
- Since we are in an international project environment, you communicate confidently in English
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organisation: Digital Industries
Unternehmen: Siemens AG