Siemens Digital Industries Software (DI SW) is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different markets. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
We are currently looking to recruit for a hardworking Learning and Development Learning Programs Manager for technical enablement to join our outstanding team!
You will work with the Learning & Development Manager for Solution, Campaign and Industry learning and other key stakeholder groups on business strategy decisions, design, develop/source and implement technical learning programs to meet defined learning requirements. Ensure that all learning programs meet high quality and adult learning standards and contain elements focussed on working towards adoption and the achievement of value to the business using formal learning, peer and social learning.
Working through the Learning Academy Operations Manager, you will provide governance and quality control for learning program adoption globally. Coordinate the evaluation analysis and trend tracking for learning reporting, and produce regular reports of program delivery progress and value achievement. Promote the use of learning & development processes, policies and tools within the business. Review program annually for continual improvement.
Participate in setting global priorities for content, program and initiative development originating from agreed learning & development objectives. Contribute to the creation and implementation of Global learning & development strategy, approaches, processes and policies.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of designing technical training to a technical audience such as engineers
- Experience of manufacturing processes
- Highly desirable to have experience of PLM software, and creating/delivering training for PLM software
- Shown understanding of the principles and practice of Learning & Development design, delivery and management
- Understanding of Adult Learning Practices
- Experience with design, development and delivery of complex technical Blended Learning Programs
- Learning Collaborating with partner groups to establish requirements and learning objectives for Learning Programs
- Practiced at the practical governance of Learning Programs into business organisations over multiple geographies.
- It is critical to have CIPD Level 3 (or country specific equivalent) in L&D
- Works under self management, handling tasks of moderate to complex scope.
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time