At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. We are growing, and we are looking for a License Compliance Manager Middle East & Africa to join our team based in the Netherlands or Belgium. In this role, you will identify pursue and convert pirated or otherwise unauthorized software use in the Middle East and Africa zone with company guidelines, policies and regional laws. Support the organizational culture, values and reputation of the company with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.Crucial Functions
- Utilize defined processes and tools to turn incorrect or unlicensed software users into compliant users
- Ensure that all case data is updated in related systems according to documented processes.
- Initiate outbound calling and letter campaigns to address license violations of SISW products
- Obtains contact information such as name, title, address, email address of the Senior Executives
- Perform due diligence to validate that an NCO is fully qualified, according to the documented process and target identifications leads are correct.
- Define the software product settlement scope and request respective direct or channel partners to create the end user quotation.
- Develops effective relationships with the wider GS&CS team and local management and contributes to global initiatives or execute those originating from agreed council priorities and strategy.
- Achieves “trusted partner” working relationships with the wider GS&CS team and local management and contributes to global initiatives or executes those originating from agreed council priorities and strategy.
- Will receive guidance when required from the Zone LC Director otherwise works under self-management.
- Ability to work with multiple subject matters and systems including but not limited to: Piracy, Salesforce and SAP systems, general computing, customer license agreements, policies, forecasting, direct and indirect order processing, KPI reporting and dashboards.
- Strong and consistent track record exhibiting effective negotiation skills
- Clear communicator in English and relevant local language both written and oral. Knowledge of Turkish and other Arabic languages is a plus.
- Effective relationship builder at Executive level, both internal and external
- Degree or equivalent in Intellectual Property Law or Business Administration.
- A proven License Compliance role or a role related to Intellectual Property Protection are plus
- A role where strong negotiation skills were required & have a proven track record
- Normal office environment.
- Travel not typically exceeding 15%,
- Reasonable keying activity related to piracy systems, communications, plans and policies et al.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: dARE - Operative Activity 576w (previously SISW B.V.)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time