We are looking for a mature and highly independent candidate who will be responsible for partner sales activities in Vietnam to join our ASEAN sales team. This position will be reporting to the DI SW VN Country Manager and will be based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
The potential candidate will need to have an excellent understanding of the channel sales aspects of software business and including a strong focus on building and leveraging relationships with our partners and selective end users representing Siemens PLM to senior levels of customers’ organization and bringing opportunities forward on a selective basis to enable timely and successful closure.
• Forecast and manage PLM channel and direct sales
• Lead and manage channel partners to ensure sales quota achievement
• Pursue key strategic sales deal with channels
• Create program and initiatives to lead the country channel partners to enter into key markets
• Help channel partners to close business deals
• Recruit new channel partners and enable them with the help of the technical team
• Work closely with channel partners to resolve conflicts (if any)
• Ensure channel partner and customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements.
• Meet sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements.
• Engage with channel partners and end users to maximize revenue policy within business practice
• Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times.
• Drive policy matters and compliance with partners/users
• Adhere to, and promote, all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electronics Engineering/Computing or equivalent
• At least 5 years of channel engineering sales experience with a proven track of sales record
• Demonstrated ability to manage very complex software selling with proven ability in achieving target through a channel partner model
• Good business acumen foresights in managing forecasts and targets
• Ability to manage channel partners and customers demand
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to analyze issues and resolve conflicts
• Attention to details, thoroughness and high level of accountability
• Self-starter and ability to work well under pressure and self-motivated
• Travelling is required and ability to travel within a short notice is a must
• Excellent communication skills with proficiency in Bahasa and English is preferred
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• IT savvy and ability to multitasks