Roles and Responsibilities:
• Devise technical solutions based on the requirements of the product / platform and ensure that software architecture meets the expectations of business
• Create Architectural Concepts and derive technical roadmap in Architecture and related technology fields
• Actively drive development of Continuous Delivery pipeline in the Cloud environment, using new architecture paradigms like Microservices
• Contribute to elaborate software requirements and other specifications needed for development tasks
• Support project planning activities through estimation, identification of integration points, technical risks & mitigations, etc.
• Ensure testability of the design and support test-automation design
• Participate in validation of implemented features
• Evaluate tools & technologies and perform prototypes
• Coach and mentor team members regarding software design approach, technology, tools, methods, and various software quality aspects
• Advice in make or buy decisions
• Support for setup of Continuous Integration and facilitate smooth functioning of DevOps chain
• Guiding and helping the team in parallel migration of AngularJS code to Angular10
Qualification: BE / B. Tech / MCA / ME / M. Tech
Experience: 10+ years in software development with at least 4 - 5 years as an Architect
• Sound knowledge of application development on Modular architecture
• Hands on experience with full stack application development
• Hands-on experience in Distributed Computing architectures and communication paradigms like REST, Webservices, etc.
• Good understanding of Deployment Pipelines, DevOps, and related tools / methods (e.g., Docker, Container technologies) is desirable
• Expertise in technologies: Angular, core Java, Mongo DB, Jenkins, Selenium, Junit, Kibana, Docker, HELM chart, Kubernetes, REST API.