Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
- You will handle the key account management for defined key customers
- You will analyze situation and portfolio requirements of key account which include findings on market research, forecast on future risk and opportunity
- You will Implement individual service offerings or master agreements together with customer and in coordination with product sales representative and regional management
- You will collect and trace Service Business Sales opportunities. This include developing new business and revenue for Customer Service
- You responsible for the coverage of the marketing activities for after sales service to propagate customer service value proposition
- Your will conduct presentations and meetings with end users and key decision makers
- Provide constant support and feedback to the assigned Customers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Biomedical, Engineering or equivalent.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience with the Healthcare industry preferable but not essential
Your personality and skills:
- You possess proven experience in managing sales and customer relationships
- You have ability to articulate and understand complex business issues into simple messages and define solutions
- You takes initiatives, accountability and responsibility for own work as well as collaborating with others
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, results driven, energetic and capable of multi tasking in a dynamic growing organization
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies : Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias , employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes .
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time