Business Model Process Designer – Digital Industries Business Model Lab
Location: Nuremberg, Erlangen, Munich
Thinking Industry Further
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market. Digital transformation paves the way for innovation, services, and new data-based business models.
In order to enable companies to make the most out of digitalization, Siemens developed Digital Enterprise – a holistic portfolio of software and automation solutions. The Digital Enterprise enables companies of every sector to integrate and digitalize their business processes. Companies can start with digitalization at any step of their value chain, for greenfield and brownfield plants, and based on standardized and open interfaces.
What part will you play?
As Business Model Process Designer, you are part of the Digital Industries Business Model Lab Team, a high-profile program sponsored by the Executive Management of Digital Industries (DI).
Your mission is to analyze, propose, outline and execute Enablement Solutions and with that enable and accelerate the implementation of new Business Models.
You coordinate with various experts from cross-organizational communities of practices (e.g. Go to Market , Finance, Legal, IT, SCM/Delivery and PLM) and drive co-enablement by orchestrating solution outlines for the implementation of New Business Model (e.g. new processes, tools, enhancements).
You work closely with the Business Model Lab Leadership, Working Groups and Communities of Practice in enabling new business models for our Digital Industries business.
You ensure reusability of solutions by translating results from the Working groups and the Deal Enablement of Digital Enterprise and New Business Models to into Process Blue-Prints, Take-Aways Learnings and reusable material.
The key objectives are:
- You analyze, propose, outline, and execute Business Model Process Designs and Architecture to enable new Business Models in in conjunction with the Business Owner and cross-functional Experts
- You understand Business Unit / Portfolio Owners’ customer use cases (business model, Go to Market, customer journey, pricing models, Lead to Order, Order to Cash)
- You drive Business-/Pricing Models and E2E Process mapping and analysis (e.g. customer journey of customer use cases along the commercial transaction process)
- You compare to-be processes to existing processes and IT systems capabilities (e.g. pricing models, Go to Market channel, internal collaboration tools, etc.) and you work with process experts and IT system owners to make fit-gap-analysis of use cases / business models
- You design To-Be processes and propose implementation projects
- You coordinate and lead implementation projects with different process owners and IT system owners
What you need to make real what matters?
- You have earned a Degree in business or a related field
- You have several 5 years of experience as Business Analyst in Sales Operations, Sales Finance, Order-to-Cash, IT, Consulting, or similar field
- You have experience in Software-, IoT-, SaaS-Business-/Pricing Models and related backoffice processes (e.g. order-to-cash)
- You are experienced with Project Management Processes & Tools
- You have enough experience to navigate across multiple disciplines and to manage communities
- You have demonstrated competency in process analysis and project management
- You possess strong business acumen, good judgment, objectivity, and excellent communication skills which are all key attributes necessary for success in this role
- You have exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills connecting with operational experience
- Furthermore, you are experienced in cross-functional and cross-cultural projects and therefore, you have an excellent knowledge of English; fluent German skills are a plus
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
 www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
 FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider  applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time