Who crafts your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Culture: At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, advise their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
The Client Service Administrator (CSA) will lead the delivery of service for assigned customer accounts for Fire, Security and BAU under $10k.This position will be located at the Lenexa KS Siemens office.
- Contacts/ interacts with assigned customers 120 days prior to renewal to conduct quality assurance visit(s) (QA) or as the need arises within service agreement
- Reviews all work reports per assigned contracts for both maintenance and repair work to verify work was completed per agreement and/ or contractual obligation. Provides reports as the need arises by customer
- Inspection report and deficiency follow-up and quoting
- Assist Renewal Coordinator as needed with renewing service agreement(s) (note: Renewal Coordinator leads renewal process)
- Financial review of assigned service agreements
- Lead on contract turnovers from sales
- Serving as the main customer contact
- Verifying the services and schedules with the customer
- Conducting Quality Assurance calls.
- Review field work orders and inspection reports to identify deficiencies and / or optimization opportunities and develop customer proposals.
- Responsible for approximately 500 agreements and a high frequency of customer interaction daily.
- Reviewing booking packages and planning customers’ service schedules
Required Educations & Skills
- HS Diploma or GED.
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- A minimum of 2 years of working with Account’s experience.
We offer a salary with overtime, generous Paid Time Off, a company matched 401K, full Health/Life/Vision and Dental plans and company profit sharing.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.