At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Become part of our global product definition team designing Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for our world-class PLM software portfolio. As a Product Owner you are passionate about delivering the best solution for our customers. You will be working closely with the Product Definition team to translate business goals into a value increment for our products and development teams to ensure they have everything they need to successfully build software.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Will play a critical role in collaborating with the Product Manager and our global team of Product Owners to ensure requirements are delivered on time and in a comprehensive, quality manner
- Understand our customers, you have ideally worked in a position that had you work with clients directly or indirectly before
- Collaborate with the UX team and Tech Leads on detailing out potential solutions to solve defined market problems
- Work with a development team to refine those solutions, get them ready for implementation and confirm they address the customer requirement
- Participate in user research and analyze customer behavior; ensure it is reflected in our products through constant design improvements to best meet customers’ needs and expectations
- Part of a self-organized, self-managed team and responsible for it achieving its deliverables and goals
- Provide input and collaborate to ensure documentation and enablement materials are created
- Help bring our vision for the end-to-end connected customer experience across multiple business segments to life
- Stay abreast of industry trends, share concepts, and make recommendations for improving process and trying new strategies within your team
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM; degree in engineering would be desirable
- Strong understanding of mechanical design concepts, processes and use cases
- 3+ years of professional experience in the planning, analysis, development, and/or implementation and maintenance of systems; OR at least 2 years of experience as a Product Owner in a dynamic high-tech environment working with Agile methodologies using Scrum
- Customer-focused mindset with knowledge of Human-Centered Design principles.
- Have created wireframes, flowcharts, mockups, etc using AdobeXD or a similar tool
- Experience with CAD systems (preferred)
- Experience in a SAFe workflow is helpful
- Pragmatic and comfortable with working in a flexible and fast-paced environment where structures still need to be defined
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision, having excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and the ability to handle diverse situations
Preferred Skills, Education and Experience:
- Strong entrepreneurial approach toward looking for creative and innovative solutions
- Need to have a strong analytical and logical mind and relish the opportunity to solve complex problems
- An appetite for knowledge and new insights regarding 3D modeling
- Must understand web and mobile technologies
- You see adversity as an opportunity
Qualified Applicants must be legally
authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not
require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for
employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.