Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Product Manager, General Imaging Ultrasound
The Product Manager for the General Imaging Ultrasound is responsible for all aspects of marketing of ultrasound products in General Imaging, including interventional radiology, in the USA and Canadian markets. This includes the analysis of the market and creation and execution of all direct-to-customer marketing programs for the defined segments. Using or adapting global product messages or creating new segment messaging as needed. It also includes communication regarding campaigns, programs, and pricing to internal audiences. The role captures several other key aspects of marketing management including positioning for all ultrasound products sold into the target segment and for communicating customer product requirements back to the global manufacturing, to ensure products are developed for the customer.
The Product Manager will also own the customer lifecycle, develop programs and communicate to deepen the relationship with the customers, create additional sales opportunities for Service and Applications, manage budget for customer retention programs within the defined installed base space. Expected goals first year: Increase in Ultrasound sales in key markets - Professional and seamless representation of Siemens in all specified tradeshows within the given trade-show budget.
This role reports to the Senior Vice President, Business Management and Sales for Ultrasound for Siemens Healthineers in North America.
- Developing and executing global product messages or creating new segment messaging as needed.
- Working with Marcom to develop marketing campaigns to drive demand.
- Communication regarding campaigns, programs, and pricing to internal audiences
- Positioning and pricing for a portfolio of products.
- Manages the production of the required sales tools to support the direct and indirect sales channels.
- Plan, staff and execute all tradeshows in the calendar year, and effectively communicate leads to ensure timely follow up.
- Supports the sales field as needed with demand planning, product issue management and other key product management tasks.
- Collaborate across business lines to train PSEs on ultrasound messaging and ensure ultrasound is properly positioned in multi-modality deals.
- Educate and communicate with the sales team on best practices, new processes, and new sales tools through the various channels available through marcom.
- Work with internal stakeholders in SCA to enhance ultrasound market share and mindshare among key external decision makers.
- Stay up to date on the latest data within the segment (Quotes, opportunities, demos, ASP, etc.).
- Support the Sales/Customer Training teams by providing Train-the-Trainer materials and Knowledge Transfer.
- Lead by example in supporting a culture of excellence, high expectations, quality, compliance, collaboration, and personal ownership.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- A full understanding of successful project management and an ability to drive the completion of complex assignments.
- An advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of downstream marketing management.
- An in depth understanding of the medical capital equipment sales process.
- An understanding of how to drive demand in the capital equipment market.
- The ability to handle objections by creating a persuasive argument to drive projects or influence customers.
- The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High proficiency in various computer programs, including Microsoft Office suite to produce business reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and other softcopy deliverables.
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Strong intra-organizational and external contacts.
- Strong business acumen, analytical and strategic thinking required.
- Capacity to manage cross functional initiatives.
- Relentless customer focus.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Ultrasound clinical or sales background will be preferred.
- Marketing experience in the healthcare business.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the medtech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.