Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join Siemens Healthineers Turkey team as Part-time Student (Copywriter / Content writer) to delivering creative content across our various communications channels and functions.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Copywriting/Content writing for both digital and offline marketing initiatives, including social media, email campaigns, press release, banner ads, web-branded materials, direct mail, print ads, customer stories internal emailing, everything in between
- Supporting Brand, CRM, Product, Partnerships and Social Media teams with persuasive copy that motivates audiences to take action
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write all content in alignment with brand guidelines, positioning and editorial style guide
- Update website content as needed
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.tr/
- · Excellent writing and editing skills in Turkish / English
- · Be passionate about writing and interested in pursuing a career in Copywriting/Content Marketing
- · Must have a strong understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising copywriting, vs. long-form content or journalistic writing
Your attributes and skills:
- · Excellent communication and writing skills, proofreading skills, and attention to detail
- · Basic photo-editing skills
- · Strong willingness to learn, grow, and make a meaningful contribution to the company
- · Multi-tasking, time management required
- · Collaborative team player
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.siemens.com.tr/web/1201-10707-1-1/siemens_turkiye_-_tr/siemens_turkiye/ust_menu/is___kariyer
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time