At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsCompany: SISW - Siemens EDA
Job Title: Technical Marketing EngineerJob Location: United States, Fremont, CA, Austin Texas
Job Category: Software
Siemens EDA is looking for a highly motivated Product Engineers to help define, promote and deploy hardware assisted acceleration and emulation with Veloce emulation solutions at leading edge semiconductor and systems customers.
As emulation expert you will be part of the world-wide Veloce experts team working with emulation solutions for pre and post silicon validation, verification and software bring-up of industry’s most complex SoC designs using the latest advances in co-emulation technologies with Veloce TBX, VirtuaLAB, synthesizable testbenches (STB) and In-Circuit Emulation (ICE).
We are looking for strong leadership qualities and communication skills, deep technical design and verification knowledge, and drive. You will work with customers as a world leader in electronic design automation solutions, providing services for the world's largest electronics and semiconductor companies.Responsibilities :
- Drive Veloce technology at various customers using hands-on technical expertise. Requires working directly withcustomers to ensure technical results are met.
- Promote technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships, ensuring long term customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with the sales team in a focused strategy to expand our business
- Provide feedback and product ideas to our emulation product development teams.
- Troubleshoot and remove technical obstacles. Work very closely with all team member to ensure full customer satisfaction
- Develop and deliver technical presentations/trainings on new features and product updates.
- Communicate customers' technical requirements to product marketing.
- Develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with our customers.
- Interfaces with mid-level customers, engineers, and managers to develop or enhance complex computer-aided engineering design or manufacturing processes.
- Uses complex design and tooling tasks involving multiple design environments.
- Cogently communicates software problems to product development.
- Assists other engineers in the design, development, and implementation of large scale, complex graphical application programs on multiple software products and hardware platforms.
- Provides business and technical feedback to software and hardware vendors.
- Uses advanced data exchange methodologies to facilitate effective data sharing between dissimilar systems or applications that span across engineering disciplines.
- Responsible for in-depth technical papers and presentations to customer management.
- Guides junior engineers.
- Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment and discretion.
- Well skilled with broad proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of related experience;
- Master’s degree with 5+ years of experience.
- Must have experience with emulation of large scale CPU, GPU or Systems-on-Chip (MPSoC) designs, emulation technologies, usages and industry approaches.
- Prior experience in a customer facing function such as application engineer from a emulation systems provider a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.