- Acts as trusted partner in all HR matters for the business lead in SHDM; contributes to local business discussions and decision-making, provide ideas and challenge to management teams, catalyst for change.
- Co-creates the local resource plans (1-2 year perspective) considering strategic workforce plans of the global businesses and local business planning, strategically support SHDM management for workforce ramp-up and business growth
- Drives local implementation of effective HR programs, which are derived from the people strategy on global level; drives implementation of the local people strategy and derives appropriate actions for local HR strategy.
- Drives HR activities linked to personnel measures for key positions of local businesses in collaboration with expert teams.
- Develops local talent pipeline taking diversity aspects into consideration, braking down the global talent pipeline principles.
- Ensures two-way communication with COE team within area of responsibility.
- Facilitates local workshops on organizational design / people topics.
- Analyze available HR data / KPIs to identify improvement levers / actions regarding workforce performance.
- Responsible for Corporate Guidelines, the basic principles of HR policy, tools and methods to ensure a uniform personnel policy in SHDM.
- Identify and analyze unsafe conditions and determine corrective actions.
- Responsible for overall administration of the labor law, the labor agreement, the internal regulations agreement, all extra-contractual agreements, and any other provisions that maybe applicable. Research labor/employee relation program to find the most adequate solutions and negotiates with trade union representatives.
- Other tasks assigned by superiors.
- At least five years as HR generalist or line function experience in manufaturing site, with adequate experience as main contributor for complicated HR projects (min.1 project as project leader);
- Experience in leadership;
- Working experience in multinational organization and matrix organization;
- Advanced English skill;
- Experience in IVD will be a plus
- Minimum Bachelor or Master Degree in subjects as Human Resources, business administration, management, law or psychology etc.
- Systematic HR knowledge and methodology; Leadership Trainings.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time