Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Join our team as “Product Management Professional / Product Manager (m/f/d) – MindSphere ” preferred in Germany (Erlangen, Karlsruhe or Munich), India (Pune), Netherlands (Rotterdam) or USA (Charlotte).
MindSphere is the leading industrial IoT as a service solution. Using advanced analytics and AI, MindSphere powers IoT solutions from the edge to the cloud with data from connected products, plants and systems to optimize operations, create better quality products and deploy new business models. Built on the Mendix application platform, MindSphere empowers customers, partners and the Siemens organization to quickly build and integrate personalized IoT applications.
As a Product Manager at MindSphere, you are the entrepreneurial owner of your product range. Working in a cross-functional world-class development environment, you are responsible to identify and deliver a competitive range of products and services that leverage leading software technologies that will shape the future of digitalization, and help to meet our business goals – create loyal customers, generate growth, and maximize return on investment.
Your area of responsibility - exciting and with a view into the future
- Drive the vision, strategy and roadmap MindSphere’s Buyer Experience and Seller Experience in close collaboration with the customers’ requirements and cross-domain business priorities
- Develop a thorough understanding of our customers’ needs and pain points and transform the findings into new products and enhancements of existing products
- Manage the product life cycle from product definition through development, rollout, maintenance, phase out, and migration to next generation products.
- Develop business plans and product introduction plans on a global/regional basis.
- Collaborate closely with our global R&D and UX teams. By using agile methods, you continuously build product improvements, while aiming for a fast-paced development
- Drive cross-functional activities related to training, documentation, tools, sales, marketing, and logistics for the product range.
- Team up with sales and marketing, as well as with other product managers in our global organization, for successful international launches of new products and services
Your qualifications - validated and adequate
- Proven strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills on all levels, including the ability to articulate complex technology concepts simply and concisely
- Ideal candidate will bring along more than 5 years of agile Product Management experience within software and/or digital services
- You have an open and innovative attitude. Your critical thinking combined with the willingness to get into the details helps you to leave a global footprint
- University level or higher degree in computer science, business or a similar area
- Fluency in English
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Apply today and benefit soon from our numerous employee benefits. You can find an initial overview here: our benefits
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.email@example.com, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Felix Held.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time