Siemens Mobility Limited
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people in Hong Kong. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in our industry. We are looking for the best talent to shape the technology of the future. Come build your career in one of the best companies in the world! Welcome to visit: www.siemens.com/mobility
- Drive and guide the creation of a functional architecture for a complete system and of a technical realization concept over all its domain and technical aspects.
- Evaluate different concepts with respect to technological and commercial aspects.
- Specify and integrate standard components and subsystems according to the required functionality of the system and coordinate their interfaces and interaction.
- Act internally and externally as an integrating and coordinating technical function.
- Organize, prepare and submit project related documentation and submissions that meet contract requirements.
- Co-ordinate, manage and supervise sub-contractors and / or suppliers to ensure provisions and deliveries fulfil contract requirements and the conduct of site personnel fulfil safety requirements.
- Provide project planning, monitor and report project progress to ensure works execute in accordance to project schedule.
- Higher Diploma or above in Engineering discipline
- 8 years or above solid experience on system engineering
- Experience in railway system in design & build or maintenance contract
- Overnight work is required and willing to work independently
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Team player, able to work in complex environment and under pressure
- Proactive and able to work autonomously on resolving interface and project implementation issues is desired
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time