Cyber Security Transform & Transition Expert (m/f/d)
We’re looking for a Transform & Transition Expert to join our Transform & Transition team.
Together we will onboard new services to the operations phase, either as launching of a new service which is performed jointly with the Service manager, or onboarding of a new customer from “evaluation” phase to the “run” phase.
What are my responsibilities?
- On-site pre-evaluation in customer sites, operational requirements clarification to prepare the deployment of Cybersecurity DEFENSE services and solutions
- Develop deployment concepts for introducing Cybersecurity DEFENSE services and solutions in customer environments
- Service Validation & Testing (SVT)
- Service deployment on-site or remote support for Proof-of-concepts with new Cybersecurity DEFENSE services and solutions
- Intense Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Collect feedback from customers and support the T&T manager with the Change Management Process
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Very good understanding of industrial networks and products
- OT security knowledge and relevant market solutions (e.g., security scanners, asset management tools and monitoring solutions)
- at least 3 years of hands-on experience with security products, tools, and processes in OT
- Knowledge of industrial control systems (ICS) and automation and/or process knowledge in OT environments, incl. relevant standards and security frameworks, e.g., ISA/IEC 62443, ISO 27001, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / engineering, related fields or similar experience
- Language skills: English fluent, German is a plus
- Strong customer orientation
- Good communication skills (face to the external customer)
- Enjoy working and collaboration in an international environment
- Initiative, creativity, analytical skills
- Commitment to travel to customer sites
You can work from either of our Cybersecurity hubs (Lisbon or Madrid). Please, submit your CV in English.
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs?
· The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds including the Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
· The CyberHub in Madrid is comprised of a diverse team of security experts who are passionate about their work. They enjoy contributing and collaborating in a fun, flexible environment with space to grow.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
#cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #digitalminds #CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL #DEF-EU2-17
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time