Do you want to be a part of top global development and participate in interesting international projects? Join the Siemens development center in the Czech Republic and become part of a well-known multinational company. In our Advanta Development center we develop top products on international projects not only software but also hardware or construction from architecture to validation. You will find the results of our work in many top Siemens products around the world.
We offer a vacancy for electrical drive modeling in a modern, friendly and well-equipped environment. This is an opportunity for long-term cooperation best for students of electrical engineering interested in the development of drive power components and control.
Your task will be:
- Modelling of frequency converter and systems
- Evaluation of simulation and measurements results
What we will appreciate from you:
- Knowledge of frequency converter topologies and control principles
- Knowledge of electrical machines and power components
- Experience with simulation programs (e.g. Ansys Twinbuilder, Matlab Simulink)
- Ability to learn new knowledge and apply it in practice
- Responsible approach, creativity and technical thinking
- Good knowledge of English or German an advantage
You can look forward to:
- a unique opportunity to gain experience in the field in a multinational company
- directly participate in the development projects of the Siemens Group
- access to state-of-the-art technologies
- possibility of part-time work, flexible working hours
- the possibility of assigning and processing a thesis, cooperation in the study
- work in a young team
- after graduation the possibility of full-time employment
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time