- Be Responsible for renewing, up-selling, and closing of maintenance/service/license contracts to a specific region or account.
- Increase renewal sales for assigned region or account(s).
- Demonstrate knowledge of the organization’s various products and maintenance contracts.
- Educate customers on business practices and associated contractual implications.
- Ensure customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements.
- Must meet sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements.
- Maintain account team relationships and transfer leads as appropriate.
- As a skilled specialist, complete tasks in resourceful and effective ways.
- Work on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative.
- Understand implications of work and make recommendations for solutions.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- May be informal team leader.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Typically requires a minimum of 4 - 6 years of related experience.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, the ability to interact with customers.
- Strong communication skills in English language is required.
- Computer proficiency in email environment, MS Word/Excel, MS Outlook.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time