Mendix is a low-code app development platform:
First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.”
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, is fundamentally reinventing the way applications are built. The Mendix platform was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams so that an entire organization can participate in the application development process. With Mendix, thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Zurich Insurance, Freshfields, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas quickly.
Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix is a Siemens Business:
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable legacy and resources.
As part of the Partner Sales Execution team, you support and facilitate the successful growth of revenue derived through the Indirect Channel in terms of supporting Partners directly through the sales cycle, coaching on account management, opportunity management and deal closure to meet revenue objectives.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Working closely with our partners including system integrators, consulting companies and SaaS vendors to generate pipeline & meet/exceed channel revenue in a co-sell motion
- Build productive relationships with Channel Solution Partners, Partner Management Executives and Partner Development Executives within a territory
- Execute on sales and marketing strategies to communicate the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- 3+ years of demonstrated direct sales experience in enterprise software with a proven track-record of consistently exceeding annual quota & performance targets
- Experience of enabling and selling with Channel Partners.
- Proven ability to handle complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- You follow a proven and repeatable process to achieve your success and have leveraged your process to overachieve in multiple roles
- Ability to travel as needed
Working at Mendix
Mendix has been recognized as a Best Cloud Computing Company to Work For by Forbes. With offices in 16+ countries including headquarters in Rotterdam and Boston, Mendix provides an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
While each employee brings their own unique cultures and personalities to the workplace, we collectively live by our Mendix Blue Guiding Principles:
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time