Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Supervise Various Machine operation as per guideline of Industrial engineering to machine different components of steam turbine.
- Work measurement & estimation of time for new / modified operation – productivity/Measurement of machine operation.
- Supervise/Troubleshoot of machine operation and to provide different quality gates to meet the desired quality within stipulated time frame.
- Implement manufacturing system Lean and JIT in order to reduce cycle time, eliminate waste and increase throughput.
- Update the distributed networking of CNC machines and Conventional Machines for ISO – 9001 requirement and maintain tool management cell to facilitate department to maintain level of different cutting tools.
- Support the implementation of quality management system in the department in order to achieve quality objectives.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering.
- Should have 2-4 Years’ experience in Supervision of CNC and Conventional Machine operations.
- Candidate with an exposure to Siemens CNC Control system like Siemens 840D and 802D would be preferred.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of thousands of minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time