For our EP Business Unit, we are looking for a Portfolio Sales Manager who will be in charge for Panelboard Franchise Partners, Panel Builders and Electrical Contractor Sales Channel. The region mainly covers İstanbul.
The role will require taking responsibility for achieving personal sales targets for EP products by defining customer value propositions that add real value to the customers business in relation to EP.
This role requires technical knowledge across the entire product spectrum of EP (mainly low voltage products, low voltage panelboards and industrial control products) as you are ultimately responsible for being technical and commercial face of the offers and closing the deal at Partners, Panel builders, Electrical Contractors.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* University degree in Electrical Engineering.
* 5+ years experience in the related area.
* Fluent English in speaking and writing.
* Advanced in MS Office applications.
* Result orientation with strong analytical thinking.
* Team player and customer focused with good interpersonal skills.
* Good understanding of the low voltage product & system market and technologies.
* Prepares sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information.
* Wide ranging commercial and contractual experience.
* Track record of excellent communications & influencing skills.
* Plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs.
What are my responsibilities?
* Plans and executes sales targets and activities in selling a specific portfolio to customers by combining and leveraging specialized product and unit know how in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets.
* Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers.
* Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
* Analyzes and evaluates markets (both technology and product portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers.
* Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio.
* Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
* Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
* Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
* May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
* Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
* Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.