Siemens DISW is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services. Our status in the market place has not only enabled our customers to become highly successful businesses but it has also led to significant growth in our company’s revenue and a demand to grow our Sales Organization.For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U About the role
As a result of our continued growth and Portfolio Development being a key part of our corporate go-to-market strategy a position is now available for a Nordic Simcenter Portfolio Development Executive - Teamcenter
We support customers across industries in design, analysis, verification and validation activities. In the automotive industry there is a strong focus on a new and disruptive technologies such as hybrid and electric vehicles, including ADAS and fully autonomous systems.
As a Portfolio Development Executive you will be encouraged to have commercial background, understand competitive landscape and software market potential.
Help our customers transform their business with our world-leading technology!Responsibilities
- Be the Nordic business lead for Siemens Simcenter portfolio helping our automotive customers to design state of the art vehicles and services
- Drive pipeline and revenue of the Simcenter portfolio through definition and execution of target markets, go to market strategy and customer facing activity, using campaigns and initiatives to improve success and meet the annual business plan
- Identify and track relevant industry trends and produce growth forecasts
- Analyze competitor offerings and coverage to establish clear competitive differentiation for the portfolio within different markets.
- Identify key opportunities for the area, defining the industry, geography and target accounts
- Work with Sales Account Managers and Sales Executives to build strategic plans for identified customers and opportunities in the target market to deliver the go to market strategy
We are looking for someone who has experience in a customer-facing software sales, business development or pre-sales organization.
You’ll ideally come with strong understanding of the concepts and market evolution of CAE- and System Simulation. Being knowledgeable of Siemens software portfolio, and the competitive landscape is important.
Do you have experience of working in a software industry driving advanced design and engineering solutions? If you do then we want to hear from you.We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time