Siemens Software is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. Our status in the marketplace has not only enabled our customers to become highly successful businesses but it has also led to significant growth in our company’s revenue and a demand to grow our Sales Organization.For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U
We are currently looking for a dedicated PreSales Solution Consultant – System Simulation to join our exciting team.
Can you create meaningful business relationships with customers and understand what a customer really needs? Do you understand how to build real value through software solutions? If that's a yes, then you could be at the heart of our Nordic PreSales team!
The role requires you to have an expertise in System Simulations for various industries, covering a wide area of solutions from our Xcelerator portfolio.
PreSales are essential to our sales process - they are the people that bring our products to life. They spend time understanding what customers need and match their requirements with our products and offerings. Instrumental to a successful sales process, they show the powerful capabilities and opportunities with our industry leading technology.Duties and Responsibilities
Plan in collaboration with the entire sales team how we can increase interest in our solutions among our customers and respond quickly and professionally to customer inquiries while you manage your commitments in an organized way. Customer inquiries can include, demo, benchmarks, respond to requests for proposals (RFP) etc.
Present and demonstrate our System Simulation solutions in a sales pursuit, in the context of a particular customer’s business need, with an emphasis on business value.
- Work with customers in a consultative mode to assist in their deployments and further implementation of the solutions, including delivery of training.
- Competitive analysis and feedback o
- In market trends and development to the Portfolio Development and Sales Management.
- Have a clear and up-to-date understanding of System Simulation capabilities and limitations and be able to clearly communicate to Product Development any gaps that have an impact on customer success and work effectively to achieve capability improvements.
- Strong experience in PreSales or Service/consulting roles for System Simulation.
- You feel comfortable in all levels in a company you talk to, project and department leaders as well as to the executives and C-Level.
- Knowledge of one or more System Simulation tools, such as AMEsim, Dymola, GT-Suite, SimulationX, Matlab, Simulink/Simscape etc.
- Experience from the automotive, aerospace, or mechanical industries.
- Understanding of how System Simulation fits into the bigger picture (3D simulation, controls, software etc.).
- Familiar with the Systems Driven Product Development (SDPD) concept.
- Knowledge of Modelica would be desirable.
- Some knowledge of PLM would be desirable.
- Self-supporting, able to work without supervision, able to travel away for short periods.
- High level of initiative, teamwork, flexibility, willing to learn.
- Educated to degree level in engineering or related technical subject area.
- Swedish and English language spoken and written to a high level of proficiency.
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time