Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
You will join a team of Solution Architects linked to the "Professional Services" team, and you will be responsible for the Delivery and Implementation of our solutions for our industrial customers.
- Lead the definition of the architecture of our "Teamcenter" PLM solution, within a project team, by meeting the requirements of our customers.
- As a "technical leader" of the functional areas advise our customers in order to optimize their business processes.
- Manage the technical and functional meetings of the Teamcenter solution with the various stakeholders of a PLM project, whether they are external such as customers and/or partners, or internal such as the project team and/or R&D departments.
This permanent contract (CDI) position is linked to our Châtillon (92) or Lyon (69) or Toulouse (31)sites and is available as soon as possible.
- Engineer (or equivalent), you ideally have more than 5 years of experience in the field of PLM and understand the challenges and processes of customers.
- You are familiar with one or more PLM software solutions, as well as the issues associated with their deployment.
- Your communication and excellent interpersonal skills in French but also in English allow you to convince customers, to advise them in the best way as well as to collaborate effectively with several internal teams to define priorities and easily integrate into an international context.
- You use your writing and synthesis skills to clearly formulate functional requirements (specifications).
- Knowledge in the areas of SLM (Services Lifecycle Management) and MRO (Maintenance Repair and Overhaul) will be greatly appreciated.
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Responsible for recruitment: Zuzana Markuskova +39 347 685 5926
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time